If you would like to hear me explain the specifics of this product and what is included, simply listen to recording that I have made for you below.
What Is An On-Site Review?
Can You Show Me What It Looks Like?
This is a great YouTube video of mine for you to watch to really understand the three main elements of how I will build your Customer Experience Design.
You Will Find All Specifics Of The On-Site Review Product Listed Below:
- 40+ Page Workbook (Wish Upon A Brand)
- 200+ Page eBook (Wait, You Built That)
- Identify Your Top 3 Competitors
- Review Of Your Current Website And Social Media Channels And Your Competitors
- Review Of Your Current Social Media Channels And Your Competitors
- Suggestions To Improve Your Website
- Suggestions To Improve Your Social Media Channels
- Screen Capture Of High Value Information
- In Depth Online Company Research
- In Depth Social Media Research
- Check Your Current Customer Service(Call, Email, Live Chat, And Facebook) Online
- Evaluate Information Or Tools That Either Were Or Were Not Available That Would Cause Me To Checkout Or Abandon The Customer Action
- Evaluate Your Customer Experience (Shop Your Website, Place An Order, Tracking, Shipping Time, Packaging)
- Evaluate Your Online Credibility (Reviews, Social Media Channels, YouTube Videos, Etc)
- Evaluate Your Current Brand Reputation (Trustworthy, Would Or Would Not Buy And Why)
- Identify High Engagement Keywords
- Identify Social Media Influencers For You To Collaborate With To Grow Your Brand
- Check Your Current Customer Service And Your Competitors At Your Physical Store (Phone Support, Employees, Etc.) And At Theirs.
- Evaluate Physical Storefront Customer Experience For You And Your Competitors (Layout, Employee Knowledge, Lines, Prices, Parking, Etc)
- Speak With Locals In Your Area And Find Out Who They Would Recommend And Why
- Clarification Of Your Competitive Advantage
- Clarification Of Your Brand Promise
- 2 Day On-Site Business Evaluation
- Online Business Evaluation
- Customer Experience Training
- Competitive Analysis
- Customer Experience Storefront Plan
- Customer Experience Online Plan
- Access To My Private YCS Community Page
- Screen Capture Videos Of Your Online Experience And Your Competitors
- Cell Phone Video And Images From Your Physical Stores And Your Competitors
- 1 On-Site Research/Training Sessions With Me (2 Days)
- My Airfare And Accommodations During My Trip To Your Location
To begin your On-Site Review, you simply complete checkout on my website. I will begin my preliminary research and reach out to you within 24 hours. During the first week, we will share a short phone call to discuss start and visit dates which are best for you. I will take it from there and begin my online research about your business, your competitors and your industry.
I will then send you a short report detailing my findings and we will agree upon dates for my On-Site Review at your location. I will fly to your location, evaluate the current customer experience at your physical locations and then meet with you to discuss my findings.
Finally, I will take my research findings from both your online and on-site reviews, your input from our conversations during my visit and I will create your Customer Experience Design. I will overnight your Customer Experience Design Plans to you and then we will have two phone calls to discuss how to best implement your new Customer Experience Design.
I look forward to creating something special for your customers together.